12.4.13

UPSC NDA & NA (I) Online Exam e-Admit card 2013

 www.upscadmitcard.nic.in NDA & Naval Academy Exam (I) Admit card/ Hall Ticket 2013 download
Union public service commission (UPSC) has been declared National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I) e-Admit card 2013 on its www.upscadmitcard.nic.in.

This examination are conducted twice in a year by union public service commission (UPSC) and most of eligible are took part in this NDA & NAE(I) exam. this time also this examination are conducted. by upsc and now online application process.

NDA 1 Examination will be held on 14th April, 2013 means this Sunday and large application has been received by official authority of UPSC. so obviosly large traffics occurred for exam centre to attend their NDA & NA (I)  Examination.

–>>>>> NDA & NA (I) Online Exam e-Admit card 2013

In case of any problem in downloading e-admit card for NDA(I) or discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card may please
be informed in detail on e-mail: usnda-upsc@nic.in.

No comments:

Post a Comment