19.4.13

Download Deccan Grameena Bank Results 2013–Officer Scale I Final Results

Download Deccan Grameena Bank Officer Scale I Final Result 2013
Deccan Grameena Bank announced Officer Scale I Final result 2013. This Officer Result was declared recently. Final candidates selection list/ recruitment Result has been shown in the last of this page. Readers are requested to go below to see the final results of Officer posts. So its a good news for you if you are searching for these Deccan Grameena Bank results. Appeared candidates can check their Scale 1 Interview / exam Result below. Visit the below written official Deccan Grameena Bank Website Link to see the Officer Scale I Final result.
Deccan Grameena Bank Results 2013 – Officer Scale I Final Results
Deccan Grameena Bank Results 2013 – Officer Scale I Final Results: Deccan Grameena Bank has released the final results for the post of Officer Scale I. Written examination was held on 2 September 2012 and interview was held from 12 March 2013 to 25 March 2013. Aspirants can check their final recruitment results at below link…

Click here for Officer Scale I Final Results

No comments:

Post a Comment